Our lucky charm! Happy Birthday Wyatt!

 Tuesday, March 17, 2009





Our St. Patrick's Day baby is One! We celebrated Wyatt's birthday on Sunday, March 15, 2009 with family. We couldn't decide on a theme for Wyatt so we did the St. Patrick theme, since this will probably be the only time he will let us get away with it. I decided to try my hand and cake decorating and went with a cupcake theme. Much thanks to my best friend, Nicki for helping me. Can not believe it took 6 hours to decorate everything, but I do make an awesome butter cream frosting.
We were also able to snap the elusive family photo. Not sure when the next one will be, it's hard getting everyone rounded up and cooperative for a family photo. I personally am dreading christmas cards this year. In lieu of gifts for Wyatt's birthday we asked for donations towards a backyard playscape and much thanks goes out to our families. You have made it happen. We are now in the process of getting it mapped out in the backyard and getting it prepared for our boys to have some fun out in the backyard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Morris Family Spring Photos 2010

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP