There was an error in this gadget

The end to Betsy's Ezcema?

 Monday, March 15, 2010


Since being pregnant with Zachary, many of you know my struggles with ezcema on my hands. I am always on the lookout for any lotion or cream that claims to work. I have probably spent more money than I want to know in this quest for ezcema relief. Well I am writing because in 4 1/2 years I have not found anything that actually works. Aveeno made some awesome lotion a few years ago, but they pulled and revamped it and it never worked the same again.

A few days ago, a made another purchase and within a few days have had a remarkable difference in my hands. I am very excited to see it my new Burt's Bees Hand Salve is going to be my hand salvation. I will keep you posted!

1 comments:

Rebekah March 15, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

keegan has exczema and we had to get prescription stuff, let me know if this works for you and i may have to invest in it too!!

Post a Comment

Morris Family Spring Photos 2010

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP