The end to Betsy's Ezcema?

 Monday, March 15, 2010


Since being pregnant with Zachary, many of you know my struggles with ezcema on my hands. I am always on the lookout for any lotion or cream that claims to work. I have probably spent more money than I want to know in this quest for ezcema relief. Well I am writing because in 4 1/2 years I have not found anything that actually works. Aveeno made some awesome lotion a few years ago, but they pulled and revamped it and it never worked the same again.

A few days ago, a made another purchase and within a few days have had a remarkable difference in my hands. I am very excited to see it my new Burt's Bees Hand Salve is going to be my hand salvation. I will keep you posted!

1 comments:

Rebekah March 15, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

keegan has exczema and we had to get prescription stuff, let me know if this works for you and i may have to invest in it too!!

Post a Comment

Morris Family Spring Photos 2010

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP