Up the Chisolm Trail

 Wednesday, September 22, 2010






On Saturday, Sept. 18 -19th, Georgetown celebrated Up the Chisolm Trail. It seems to be an annual event, and it was fun. The main event that I wanted to see was the cattle drive. I thought the kids would like it and the boys were fascinated by the long horns. We were pretty close and had a great view. We had lots of fun and will be looking forward to next year's events. The funniest thing that happened was Talon and Elyzabeth took Zach on a wagon ride and the gentleman running it told them to get their kid loaded. Talon laughed, and Elyzabeth was offended.

1 comments:

Nikki September 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

I just know realized that you had a blog! I'm slow sometimes! OK so I can't believe that a girl I used to babysit is old enough to drive and have a boyfriend!!! WHAT!! I have 3 kids but nothing makes me feel older than that!!!

Post a Comment

Morris Family Spring Photos 2010

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP