Under the Sea Birthday Cupcake Tower!

 Friday, March 4, 2011




I guess I am doing well at the cupcake towers, because this is my 3rd one and we have a wedding cupcake tower to do in April. I am very excited to be booked for 3 weddings this year.

This cupcake tower was for a little girl turning 8 years old and everything is edible on these cupcakes. Each topper was hand created and I think they turned out really well. When we delivered the cake the house was decorated so cute with sea animals hanging everywhere. They also had a giant disco ball hanging that was reflecting light so it looked like you were under water.

The good news is that they loved the cake and have put in 3 orders for other cakes in a few months. Will post the tower picture when I get it.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Morris Family Spring Photos 2010

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP